If I could change the world...

I have always been a bit of a dreamer.  I can't help it.  It will never cease to amaze me, the power and simplicity of a single thought.  A thought that moves you to make something happen...to act...and then strangely, through the window of time and opportunity, that very idea comes to life!



 “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”

I have to believe this!  I have to believe that there is time and opportunity to make a difference.  For myself and my students. 
 


Thank you Teacher Tom for this great idea of golf tees in styrofoam for the work table.  I never have liked the noise of hammering nails! The children can screw screws in with screwdrivers as well. Score!

Comments